As fathers’ day draws nearer you need to hunt for a present for your loving father so that on this father’s day we have collected all the warm messages and wishes of our fathers. A son or daughter can send his dad the best greetings and the greatest message of the day.
Write it on a greeting card or send it in the message form, and make your father feel happy with you, pick one of these charming phrases and wishes for the day of the father. Let him know that through Facebook messages, Twitter tweets, and many other means of saying Happy Fathers’ Day you love and respect him much.
Fathers day is all about fatherhood. We forget to praise a person in our everyday lives who doesn’t worry about rain or sun but works for us all day long. He doesn’t care if it’s sick or not supportive, he’s going to go to work. However, while he is living, we forget to pay homage to that personality. So the day of a father is occasions when you might appreciate your dear father for his whole heart.
Happy fathers day: Quotes
- “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see the future.” – Liza Minnelli
- “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.”- George Herbert
- “Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.” – George Strait
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection” – Sigmund Freud
- A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day” – Susan Gale
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers and singers of the – song” – Unknown
- “Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” – Charles Kettering
- “Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad because you are so special to me.”- Wade Boggs
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
Happy fathers day: wishes
- Dad, you have given me the best things in life. Your time, your care, and your love. I’m truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- A Father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
Thank you Dad
- I really want to thank you for the countless things and countless lovely moments shared with you… Happy Fathers Day.
- Even though Father’s Day only comes once a year, I hope you know that I appreciate everything you’ve done for me each and every day. Thanks for all you’ve sacrificed so that I could become the person that I am now.
- Your unconditional support & presence have made me feel safe,
You are always there to support me with advice,
I have not told you often enough how much I Love You.
- Dad, you gave me the best things in life without me even asking for them. Your unconditional love is the reason I am who I am today. Happy Fathers Day!
- The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
- No one ever thanks to you for all of the little things that you do. The roof over our head, lights in the hallway, and boogey-man free closets. I love you.
- The greatest gift I ever had, Came from God. I call him dad
- Dear dad, thank you for everything, your words may have fallen short to express your love but your actions never did.I love you
Happy fathers day: messages
- Dad, I wish you happiness, I send you love. I wish you blessings from above.
- For your encouragement to the value, you taught me and for the love that you give me every day, I cannot express my appreciation enough.
- You worked hard each day to give me and showed me every day how much you cared for yourself. You’re a wonderful Father, your example has inspired my life.
- I could not pick who would be my Father,
You are the best father for which anyone can ask!
- Our Fathers are not going to be chosen. But Dad let me say to you that I would be my first pick if I could choose!
- I’ve driven you insane sometimes. And I made you proud sometimes. However, today is the day I admire you and all you do to inform you,r daddy.
- You put us, children, first throughout your lives. Today’s the day we declare you’re number one father!
- You have always encouraged me and given me a living example. cared, shared, laughed, and comforted me. You cared. You’re all a child a
- father might expect. I love you father. I adore you.
- You know that you’re always adored but I wanted to make sure on this Fathers’ Day that you knew how appreciated you are and how much I look to you! I couldn’t have requested a greater dad.
Wishing your dad, with the best wishes, not every day is a good chance to tell your father how much you love him and appreciate him for things he has done. Happy fathers day